Our enrichment track-out camp will nurture your child's development in all key areas — mental, academic, physical, and social — and give them a fun, safe outlet for creative expression and exploration while they're tracked out.
shineBRIGHT offers full-day and half-day options for boys and girls in grades K-5 and 6-8, and each option develops children mentally, academically, physically, and socially through dance and other artistic and physical activities. Camps are held at Starpath's Green Level West location in its beautiful, state-of-the-art facility. Every day will emphasize well-being and creative exploration through dance. Teachers will send videos and photos to parents throughout the week so they can see what their children are learning, and at the end of the week campers will have an in-studio performance and a portfolio to take home with them!
- Dance is an art and a sport. It is uniquely positioned to exercise your child's muscles and their creativity.
- Dance is fun and dynamic. Your child will constantly find new ways to learn through creative expression.
- Dance is inspirational. Movement and music are proven to spark creativity and foster academic growth.
- Dance is innate. Your child doesn't need to perfect rhythm to enjoy the benefits of dance.
- Dance builds self-confidence. Your child will see first-hand the benefits of working hard and being uniquely them.